Thursday, May 14, 2009

April 3, 2009 Fay and Damon Wedding

Remember Fay and Damon? I shoot their engagement back in December. I have shoot their wedding in April. Here is some highlight to the event. We had 3 hour before ceremony and we went to 3 locations for wedding portraits. I love this kind of wedding that give me lot of opportunity for creativities.






This photos was based on a observation I made during getting ready where I saw multiple frame embedded in frames, up to 3 layers. Count carefully and you can see more than 4 frames was capture in one getting ready shot. Before you have noticed it, your eyes and your mind is already accepted and approved it.



































1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great pictures! I especially love the one of Fay alone with her bouquet. She looks beautiful. You do excellent work.