Friday, September 12, 2008

I designed my web HOME

As many of you have already known, I have been working on my new website for a while. Technically, I should not say I am working on it, since I have hired professional to do it.

You know WHAT!!! I can't wait any longer, and I am also eager to try for myself, to find out how hard is web building. So, in 2 days I did a little reading on HTML and I finished REMODELing my web HOME, by pazzled pieces of html pages, frames and flash together. It is temporarily only, and before the grant new web MANSION is completed, this is my new web HOME. 100% Kerry Ling production, just like my photowork.

Front Page, one link to got to web HOME and one go to this blog




hehe... Sorry, I am still working on the "i select" page. Promise I will finish it this weekend.


Hey Hey Hey!! Don't click on the screenshoots. They are images only, you are still in my blog. Want to see it in action? Go to my web HOME" <--now you can click this

No comments: